Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pole Dancing & Writing Advice

I got a little jealous watching all these asshole awesome bloggers doing guest posts on other asshole awesome blogs. So, I stalked my favorite blogger, showed him a couple of pictures I took of him and an innocent goat behind closed doors and threatened to show them to his momma. He was suddenly VERY interested in having me quest post.

So, I pooped out a mediocre post about my favorite subject: shitty bloggers that don't know their anal opening from a whole in the ground and shoved it in MJ's thong. He obediently posted it on his blog and is currently cowering in the corner until I put away the whip and handcuffs.

If you're interested in reading it, follow this little linky-poo thing and get your rocks off. Don't forget to leave a comment. I promise I'll respond, but I can't guarantee it won't hurt.

10 comments:

  1. Trust me, the pleasure was all mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to get him by the short & curlies, Terrye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You just need to know how to "talk" to MJ to get him to listen, what with his gnat brain and all. ;)

      Delete
  3. I read it, and quite frankly I am very disappointed that no one bought singles in order to make it rain! Otherwise, that was a very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL picky picky! Maybe next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely have to go over and read it now! Especially since it sounds like you made MJ your bitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL he always has been and always shall be, my bitch. ;)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, Eric, I think I like you a lot. :D

      Delete